Fintech Startups: How boom-/bust-proof are they?
Presented by swissnex in New York and powered by UBS
The first European Tech Night of 2019 is here, courtesy of Switzerland! The evening is organized by swissnex, the world’s first science consulate and hosted at UBS. Join five European startups from the fast-growing Fintech sector as they showcase their innovative plans to navigate the global financial system’s high seas – be they clement or choppy, mapped or unchartered!
Expect an evening of real talk – not just maritime metaphors – with keynote remarks by a surprise speaker on Fintech. Entrepreneurs will share their successes, challenge, and aspirations in a short Q&A session following their pitches.
Please bring a photo ID and present to UBS Welcome Desk at red sofa.
- 5:30 pm Doors Open, check in at the Welcome Desk by the red sofa
- 6:00 pm Welcome Remarks
- 6:15 pm Startup Pitches
- 6:40 pm Panel Q&A
- 7:00 pm Networking Reception
- 8:30 pm Doors Close
Networking reception courtesy of event host UBS and organizers swissnex in New York.
About European Tech Initiative NYC
European Tech Night is an event series bringing together the European tech and startup scene in New York City. We aim to foster exchange between the different European ecosystems by providing them with a platform for knowledge sharing and networking. For VCs, investors, and all other entrepreneurial-minded New Yorkers, this is the place to connect with Europe’s hottest startups.
European Tech Night is an initiative of:
- Advantage Austria
- European American Chamber of Commerce New York
- Flanders Investment & Trade
- Consulate General of France in New York
- La French Tech NYC
- German Accelerator Tech
- German Consulate General New York
- Consulate General of Hungary in New York
- Consulate General of Italy in New York
- Digital Irish
- Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in New York
- AICEP, Portuguese Trade and Investment Agency
- swissnex in New York
- The British Consulate General in New York
- UK Department for International Trade
- Consulate General of Spain in New York